Technologies of Octopus JSC will provide:
|- Save for the environment
|- Requires minimum maintenance
|- Allows to achieve high oil, gas and condensate recovery factors.
|- Flexible operation conditions
|- Does not allow the transformation of stocks
|- Open flow potential with minimal depressions
Octopus company owns aт integrated technology for additional exploration of oil and gas fields, which makes it possible to predict the geological properties of rocks with the greatest certainty, which provides consumers with a significant technological advantage with regard to their competitors in the field of increasing the efficiency of the development of hydrocarbon fields
The information obtained in the course of research makes it possible to significantly refine geological, tectonic, geomechanical and fluid-dynamic models of the field. In its turn, the use of the obtained initial data is applied in the modeling of field development, the development of projects for capital construction, reconstruction, modernization of wells and field infrustrucure development projects at an early, medium or late stage of development. This makes it possible to significantly reduce capital investments, reduce commissioning time, improve development efficiency and reduce the field production cost.
Fig.1 Stages of field development
The most effective application of this technology is for the fields with a complex geological structure, significant lithological heterogeneity of reservoir beds of fractured and cavernous type, the development of which is complicated by the large scope of technological complications during drilling and poor predictability of productivity, nonlinear hydrodynamics and low hydrocarbon recovery.
A comparable accuracy class of the problem being solved for predicting reservoir properties is achieved in simple and medium complexity conditions by significantly increasing the costs of both time and resources, which is caused by the need to drill substantially more additional wells, increase the complex of geophysical research, and core examination. It has no analogues in difficult conditions.
Fig. 2 Degree of complexity of deposits by structure
The cost of services for the implementation of the proposed engineering solutions for interested consumers consists of two parts. Reimbursement of direct charges for the performance of reconnaissance, and research field and cameral works, as well as royalties from the economic effect. The royalty rate depends on the term of the agreement, the regressive time scale and the degree of license exclusiveness, which creates exceptional competitive advantages for a certain selected territory for the consumer.
Stages of the project implementation:
1. Signing of the Memorandum of Understanding.
2. Express analysis of geological information, preliminary appraisal of the prospects for the implementation of a integrated technology for the additional field exploration.
3. Signing of a non-disclosure arrangement.
4. Collection and analysis of the field-geological information. Updated forecast and preliminary appraisal of the operational benefits from the implementation of the proposed integrated technology of the additional field exploration.
5. Signing of a contract.
6. Preparation for the integration of additional field exploration program. Cost-effectiveness analysis, project sensitivity analysis, choice of the scenario. Estimation of necessary resources.
7. Carrying out of test activities.
8. Refinement of the program before the study of the field on the basis of the test activities results.
9. Completion of the first stage of the additional field exploration - reprocessing of available seismic data.
10. Preparation and carrying out of the second stage of the additional field exploration project – performance of field areal works.
11. Complex interpretation of the information obtained, models refinement.
12. Analysis of the development for the identified inconsistencies. Preparation of basic engineering solutions for increasing the efficiency of field development.
13. Development of geological and technical measures, projects for construction, modernization, reconstruction, stimulation. Optimization of operation conditions.
14. Supervision and maintenance of works.
15. The third stage of the project before the exploration of the deposit, the receipt of petrophysical and geological information for the purpose of calibrating the models and increasing their accuracy during the implementation of the main technical solutions.
16. Updating of models taking into account the received additional information, introduction of changes in projects and conditions.