POLICY OF “OCTOPS” JSC IN THE FIELD OF PROFESSIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY (dated February 15, 2018)
The policy of "Octopus" JSC in the field of occupational health and safety (OH&S) is aimed at preventing injuries and health impairment of the employees:
- in the provision of engineering and technical design services in the oil and gas industry;
- when performing works on reconstruction and overhaul of the capital construction facilities;
- when rendering services in the oil and gas industry;
- in the course of works on reclamation of contaminated and disturbed lands;
- when carrying out geophysical studies.
The company's policy in the area of OH&S is based on implementation of the national laws, rules and regulations, as well as other applicable requirements in the field of occupational health and safety.
"Octopus" JSC has developed, implemented and is constantly improving the professional health and safety management system (PHSMS), which meets the requirements of OXAS 18001: 2007internationalstandard.
The purpose of the enterprise's policy in the field of OH&S is to ensure safe working conditions for all the categories of employees of "Octopus" JSC.
Achievement of the goal set in the field of OH&S is accomplished by planning and implementing of the following activities:
- personnel training regarding OH&S;
- monitoring of the compliance with personnel requirements in the field of OH&S;
- provision of the personnel with personal protective equipment;
- development and implementation of the necessary instructions regarding OH&S;
- safety precautions during operation of the equipment.