Development, evaluation and coordination of economic and financial documents, calculations and standards in the company are carried out by the Economic Department, which also takes a direct part in economic planning.
The work is carried out in two main directions:
1. Development and analysis of the execution of the company's business plan
Within the framework of this direction, the financial and economic performance of “Octopus” company is constantly monitored; annual business plan is revised and adjusted for a three-year period, including mandatory external and internal analysis, and risk analysis.
2. Development of economic documentation for internal and external customers
- Development of investment projects, their evaluation and agreement on any type of activity;
- Organization of work on the analysis of production and economic activities of enterprises, identification of reserves of growth and achievement of key performance indicators;
- Assessment of the effectiveness of research and development, maintenance at all stages of passage, coordination and implementation;
- Development of economic standards and assistance in the development of technical and technological standards (on economic issues);
- Multiparametric analysis of project sensitivity to external and internal factors.
The main, permanent and prospective customers in these areas of activity are “Gazprom” PJSC and its subsidiary companies.